Friday, 1 April 2011

Thiaoouba Prophecy



Thiaoouba Prophecy
Michael Desmarquet | 1993-01-01 00:00:00 | Arafura Publishing | 181 | Subjects
Technology used to assist spiritual development
Reviews
Why would anybody pay $150.00 or more for a book that you can get for $5.00 (or even for free) at the source?? I gave it 1 star mainly for the price. I have read the book and I have to agree that the overall message is absolutely inspiring and beautiful. I cannot say whether or not it is the truth or pure science/fiction, however, the giant ants and cockroaches do look cheesy.


Reviews
I trust the content of this book but it may be difficult for many to believe. It is interesting book even you treat this as science fiction. This book is talking about many mysteries of world confidently and of course conveying very profound message of spirituality and peace.



This book covers variety of interesting topics like structure of Galaxy, different dimensions, origin of human race on earth, reincarnation, pyramids. This book also explains astral body and higher-self. I also like description of psycho-sphere (Akshik records). You can avoid chapter on religion if you don't like it. Overall it's a nice read, just give it a shot.



Michael has claimed that he has written book by order from higher intelligence from other planet for betterment of earth and money making is not his aim. Unlike other authors he sticks to his words because this book is also available for FREE (PDF-eBook) from www.thiaoouba.com. So in case you can not buy it you can request free PDF copy. But I like it so much I ordered paperback, I don't know why it is not available on amazon.com.
Reviews
The author probably did disappear for nine days, but it wasn't to another planet. More likely it was to a local motel with a bottle of Jack Daniels and a laptop. My interest in this story died on page 14 along with the giant cockroach!
Reviews
i have read esoteric book for the last 40 years and have come across utter nonsense and sometimes amazingly good books. if i had not read tons of books on astral travel and parallel universes before i would have probably characterized this book as great science fiction, but not more. of course, i cannot really verify all the michael write about (i have had only a few OOB experiences), but my inner self tells me its about as accurate as it gets.
Reviews
Thao thank you for showing Michael all of this. I am greatly inspired by the truth being shared in this manner.

Download this book!

Free Ebooks Download

No comments:

Post a Comment